? ??????????????Orange Leaves? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (57 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 19222 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Jagged Explode? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (20 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1472 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is a special day! It is my dad's 69th birthday. As I sit here and ponder age and the time I've spent on this earth, I wonder what it's like to have the experiences and knowledge of someone three and a half times older than I. I also think about how young my dad still seems for being 69 years old. When I think of someone who is nearly 70, a picture of a very old, gray person comes to mind. When I think of my dad a completely different picture pulls up. He is the spunky, active guy I've known all my life. I guess it's what is in the inside that really counts. I draw the conclusion that it must be our mindset that keeps us young or ages us. Anyways, happy birthday Dad! Cheers to another great year ahead.

0 comments: